Collection Of Information:
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from You than is necessary for us toprovide You with our services and to protect Your account.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details,etc.) from You when You set up a free account with us or register with us as our user. While You can browse some sections of our Website with out being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use Your contact information to send You offers based on your previous orders and your interests
- You agree and consent that we can use the information so collected from You to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests,
and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services we provide on the website, information, including but not limited to, bank account
numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money
orders (“Account Information”) may be collected by us , amongst others, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of
purchase price of the Products or services transacted on or procured through our website.
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the website.
- From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (“Event Information”).
- We record and retain records of users’ buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioural patterns.
Sharing of personal information:
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. SAGA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites
A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer’s hard drive only if You access the Sites using a computer. If You do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time You use the same computer toaccess the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of Your usage.
- Access Your Registration Information or Account Information so You do not have to re-enter it;
- Gather statistical information about usage by users;
- Research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on user interests;
- Assist our partners to track user visits to the Sites and process orders; and
- Track progress and participation in promotions.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer You are using to access the sites. If You choose, You can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, You can accept all cookies or You can
choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or You can choose to reject all cookies. If You reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling
function in your browser, You may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the Sites may be unavailable.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever You change or access Your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If You want to remove Your contact information from them, please select unsubscribe.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.