Are you looking for easy-to-make vegetarian recipes? If yes, then we have the perfect solution for you. How about trying our unique ready mixes that offer you a wholesome, healthy meal prepared in the least amount of time? Saga Foods has created high-quality, ready-to-make recipes following strict hygiene norms using the finest ingredients. One such recipe is the unique Rava idli recipe, promising the goodness of authentic South Indian cuisine that your family is sure to fall in love with. Let’s find out how.
Idli is one of the most loved South Indian recipes. A plate of steaming hot and soft idlis dipped in spicy sambhar or accompanied by the cool coriander chutney is an all-time favorite. It is typically the first thing you would order at an Udupi restaurant or prepare at home on a lazy Sunday.
Saga Foods brings you an idli recipe with a slight variation that’s equally tasty and healthier: the Instant Rava Idli recipe. It contains Rava or semolina that is a healthier choice than plain rice. Made from wheat, Rava is rich in nutrients. Furthermore, Rava idli calories are low compared to regular idlis, making it an ideal choice for people with diabetes and those following a weight management program.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this Rava idli recipe:
- Bengal Gram Dal
- Cashew nuts
- Green chilies
- Curry leaves
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Sodium bicarbonate
Why is semolina a better choice?
- Semolina is rich in proteins and fiber, which keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
- It contains B vitamins that help convert food into energy.
- Semolina is also a good source of iron and magnesium, supporting heart health and controlling blood sugar levels.
- Rich in fiber, semolina also helps in weight management.
Instant Rava Idli:
Preparing idli can be time-consuming. Soaking the dal and rice, grinding it, and leaving it aside for fermentation is difficult for those pressed for time. An easy solution is the Instant Rava Idli recipe that saves you time and is also great for your family’s health.
How to prepare Rava Idli:
- Take the Rava idli mix into a bowl
- Add curds to the mix as directed on the label
- Toss in some chopped coriander leaves to the mix
- Add water to prepare the batter
- Pour the batter into the molds of an idli cooker
- Steam the idlis for 10 – 12 minutes
- Serve hot with sambhar or chutney
Now, isn’t this so simple?
To sum up,
Saga’s Instant Rava Idli recipe provides authentic idlis that perfectly blend all the right ingredients. One of the best South Indian recipes, the instant Rava idli recipe, is a 100% vegetarian meal that provides your family with all the essential nutrients you need to stay healthy and active. It suits the needs of people with diabetes and those watching their weight, too. The Rava idli recipe is such a time-saver that you will surely fall in love with it!